Venue Castle Rochsburg
The fairytale-like Rochsburg Castle offers the perfect backdrop for an extraordinary event like EuroBean. Let yourself be enchanted by the sweet delicacies of our chocolate makers within the 800-year-old castle walls! Click here for more information.
Our entrance fees 2018
Tickets for the EuroBean Chocolate Festival are available for Saturday or Sunday (day tickets) directly at the entrance to the castle. Tickets for the evening event on Friday can also be purchased in our online shop.
Grand Opening - inauguration
The EuroBean Chocolate Festival opens on Friday with an enchanting evening event. Art, chocolate and an exclusive tour through the exhibition - Meet the Maker - await you at the Grand Opening. Admission to the evening event is 15 euros, a discount cannot be granted for this event.
Day tickets are valid on Saturday or Sunday.
- Family ticket (2 adults + up to 4 children): 20 Euro
- Adults: 9 Euro
- Reduced: 5 Euro*
- Child from 7 years up to 14 years of age: 3 Euro
- Child up to 6 years of age: free
*) Severely handicapped persons upon presentation of the appropriate ID (from 80%) and pupils, students and trainees up to 27 years of age upon presentation of the appropriate ID.
Here you can download the current programme EuroBean 2018.
Arriving by public transport
Rochsburg Castle can be reached from Geithain, Penig and Burgstädt by bus line 629. The bus runs regularly every 2 hours on weekends. Further information is available at: www.vms.de (also available in english)
- Timetable information from Chemnitz (For hikers: Line C13 to Burgstädt and from there on foot to Rochsburg)
- Timetable information from Leipzig
- Timetable information from Dresden
- Timetable Bus 650 from Chemnitz bus station to Penig Markt
- Timetable Bus 650 from Penig Markt to Chemnitz bus station
- Timetable Bus 629 from Penig train station to Rochsburg Castle
- Timetable Bus 629 from Geithain train station to Rochsburg Castle
Change of stops for Bus 629: The stops Rochsburg due to the EuroBean Festival, parking lot and Blindenheim are no longer available for the 629 line. Replacement stops will be set up at the Lunzenau junction.
- Timetable Bus 629 from Rochsburg Castle to Geithain train station / Penig train station
How to find us& Contact
If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, Ihr uns at any time via our live chat (not on mobile phones). The live chat can be found in your in the lower right corner of our festival page. You can also contact us via the contact form We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Rochsburg Castle - Site Plan